Friday, May 28, 2010

New Transportation package still on hold


According to this story, the White House continues to prefer extensions to SAFETEA-LU rather than take up a new 6-year transportation investment package. This isn't sitting well with Rep. James Oberstar (D-Minn), Chair of the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee. Apparently, the Surface Transportation Authorization plan proposed by Oberstar in the spring of 2009 is in line with the administration's policies; the debate is over how to fund the investments (and how this plays out in an election year).

1 comment:

charles said...

Hi,

Great post, I like this post.
I 've added your blog to My Blog Roll at

http://easymovetransports.blogspot.com

So would you put my blog too, on you...

you can get healthy traffic from us and our visitors can get

relative and useful information form your site.

Hope you would add my blog.
Thanks a lot.Keep blogging....